Monday, December 24, 2012

Up North









Today we made the trip to Rhinelander for Christmas.  I was a nice smooth ride as Nate drove so I could keep the leg up and relax for the trip.  Wade, Tim and my Mom and Dad shoveled off a big area so the kids could ice skate which they did right away.  Jessie is the only one with a huge blister on her ankle from wearing a pair of ankle high socks.  But they are ready for more for more tomorrow.  Plus Nate has a few hours on the bike tomorrow so he skated for a bit to save his legs for the ride tomorrow.  But other then that I have been relaxing trying to get this stupid leg to get ready for some riding.  But the time off is needed and with out being forced off the bike I would never take any time off.  But anyhow maybe some motor pacing for Nate will be order.  Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy the special time with all your families.  Later..

No comments: