Wednesday, June 13, 2007

4 days of BMX'n

I have been busy getting things done so while I'm gone over the weekend with Nate at the BMX Midwest Nationals in Rockford I don't have a bunch of chores to do on Sunday. I have to pack for 4 days and then take enough food and things to make it over the weekend. Have to pack a couple of bikes. Nate's 20 inch and cruiser, although he may just race his 20 inch as trying to race both classes over the 4 days makes it real hard to stay on top in either class. Plus the cruiser is really stacked with some Nationally ranked racers. I'm going to take 2 cruisers for myself. I'm going to practice with the GT and the Felt and see which one feels better on the track there. I haven't decided if I'm racing every trace this weekend or not. I'm planning on trying at least 1 day of the big races either Sat or Sun but I don't know yet. Have to see how I do on Thurs and Fri. Nate is planning on doing all 4 days of racing and said he is ready to rip it up. Time to get things piled up as I'm working a half day so we can get a good camping spot for the weekend. Later..

No comments: