Thursday, June 07, 2007

Chickened out

Today I got the weather report on the TV as soon as I got home. I got dressed and went outside and a few drops fell so I looked at Nate and into the basement we went. We did a indoor roller workout as Nate has the State road race on Saturday and needed a good workout tonight. As I sit here the rain still hasn't come and I think we could have done the Thursday ride or gone to Crystal and did a nice Mtn bike ride. Oh well we got a good workout in and I think he will be ready for the race Sat. After the race Saturday Nate and I are going to try to get to the bmx track for some racing,. Just have to wait sand see if we can get to the track after the road race. Time to go outside and beat Nate in a game of HORSE. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad I got 34 miles in, and not a drop of rain.

you chikkenz. Ba-Gaaaawk!