Thursday, March 05, 2009

How we roll


Today Nate, Jessie in tow and myself rolled out along the lake. Jessie was asking if she could come for the ride and nate said I will pull her on the trail along. I said tif you want to pull her have at it. I rolled the SS and Nate rode Cece's mtn bike and the trail a bike. We rolled into the wind and he was tucked behind me but it was a good wind to fight. I tried to ride as upright as I could to give him a nice pocket and it worked. We turned around and with the wind we flew and then we turned for the last 3 miles home and it was into the wind and Nate asked if he could ride the SS and I let him finish the ride on it. Jess was a good rider on the back and as times we were moved down some hills and she jsut hung on no problem as I thought she may have asked us to slow it down, but she never did. We ended up with a nice ride and I hope the weather holds for a few more. See you Saturday for the group ride at Hales Corners Wheel at 9:30 sharp.

On another note the entry to the ICEMAN is in the mail.

Only in Bay View.

There was still alot of ice on the lake. It was cooler by the lake.

Jessie whipping her horse to go faster. I think it worked as he picked up the pace.

Jess taking in the sights as she is pulled along.

No comments: