Monday, March 23, 2009

More BMX Pictures

Got some great pictures from Tina on our Sun Ringle bmx team that her husband Sam took over the last few weeks. There are a few more that I will save for another day as I don't want to spoil you guys. Thanks for the great pictures Tina and Sam.


Me trying to get a good gate here in practice.
Nate finishing his jump into turn 2. He has one of the fastest turn 2 finishes that I see all weekend.
Nate eyeing up Brandon's jump on his pretty pink bike. Nate again beat Brandon to turn 3.
Nate pulling a manual during one of the Wednesday night gate practices. Kid has skills that I can only dream of. You got to get out and try bmx as it is a blast and I think we will try to fit some more races in this spring and summer as the racing is tight and fast. Later..

No comments: