Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nothing

Here is Nate taking a quick lap last night. Any takers on trying to keep up with him? I can't, Danny T can't and Ray tries when he showed up and can't. Next.

With the cold weather today I was chilled all day and didn't feel like practicing my mad skills. So I didn't. I took a day off. I did lift weights though. Nate did his stretching and took a day off the bike too. Tomorrow will be a short ride and then off to the auction to buy some crap. Then 2 days of bmx racing. That leaves 1 more practice and then next weekend is the last weekend of indoor bmx racing. Then we are hitting Rockford for some outdoor racing before the Nationals. Really enjoying the bmx scene and will have to hit more this summer as they are a hell of a lot cheaper and closer then some of the other races that we do. But as always that changes. Later..

No comments: