Sunday, December 12, 2010

12-12

Friday was a furlough day for me as I had to make up the ones that I got paid for during the summer. It was ok as I got a errands done during the morning and then had lunch with Pat and Sara. Then it was take the girls to a birthday party and hit the auction as they partied. No good deals and didn't come home with any new junk that I didn't need.

Yesterday was busy day of running a few errands. I had to take Nate to get fit for some new kits for next season. Then it was stop at the Volvo dealer and get some needed parts to fix some molding along the windshield. I worked and now the rattling is gone. Then it was home and work out and then go to the union Christmas party. It was a fun night and we were glad the there was rain and not snow so the ride home.

Then this morning the rain turned to ice and then to snow. I walked outside to get the paper and I was figuring that I wasn't really wanting to drive to Elkhorn for some bmx racing and Cece wasn't to keen on Nate and I going. But that was easy as we got the word that racing was cancelled. So we ate breakfast and walked to church and now I get to see my 2 or 3rd Packer game instead. Really though I might go in the basement and get a few things done like fix the flat tire on Nate's dirt jumper and the double flat on Jess's SS so she can ride it at Ray's if it ever open's. Plus I have to get Nate's road bike ready to get shipped to Arizona for his trip over the holidays. So, so long Packer game and down to the basement to get things done. Plus I want to watch the cross Nationals later and this way the chores will be done by then. Later..

No comments: