Tuesday, December 21, 2010

4 more to go


I got up this morning and moved the snow before everyone left for school and work and then I go to enjoy my coffee and huge bowl of cottage cheese. Need a change of pace from the bowls of cereal and yogurt. Then it was off to try to shop and that never happened as I took the Volvo in to get the tires rotated and have the steering looked at. Nate has said that the steering was tight in spots and it was not a good thing. SO I took it to my trusty shop and they took care of me. The tires rotated, the steering linkage shaft U-Joint replaced. Now the steering is smooth as butter and everything seems to be taken care of.

Now that leaves me with a few things to try to get to before Christmas. I have come to the point of where the kids and everyone else are done as Cece and the girls have gotten to all of that. I have a few things for Cece and just need a thing or 2 to finish it off. But she is a tough one as she does not like jewelry and the clothes she likes are just what she likes. I have bought a few things for her the last few Birthdays and such and I thought they were cool and she returned them. So I am thinking that I will be getting her some bath thingy stuff. Oh well I need a huge bowl of ice cream. Later..

No comments: