Sunday, December 19, 2010

12-19

Boy is it a bummer when there is no racing to go to. With the break in bmx and that other place not open yet it was a long day here. I did get a workout in and while I was out people watching picking up a few things that were on sale Nate got his in. He and Maddie are getting ready for his finals this week before the Christmas break. Then after Christmas Nate is going to Tuscon for a few days of nice warm weather riding, lucky kid. I am hoping that Ray's may hold to their word and open before Christmas but the way it looks that is not going to happen. I was looking forward to getting there a few times over the Christmas break but now it is just a dream I think. Tomorrow I have a few hours to myself so I have a few gifts that I want to get and I am going to run and get them and hopefully miss the big crowds. Other then that is is off and relaxing for a few weeks. Later..

No comments: