Sunday, January 30, 2011

Awards

Here is a picture of Nate getting his State Championship Jersey last night a the WCA awards banquet. It was nice to see alot of the racers that we had not seen since the last race. It is going to be way different next year as the National Championship race is in Madison and it is Jan 4th so the weather can be a total game breaker and that also means that we are having to train outside till that race for sure. It is going to fun and I can't wait.

Nate and I went to Rays Friday and then stayed after it closed and helped sweep areas so it was ready for the Grand Opening yesterday. It was a blast to be there for the Grand Opening and see all the other riders and racers that came in for the event. It is a nice thing that we live so close but then again living so close has made it to easy to go there all the time. I guess that could be worse, like a few hour drive which would mean that Nate and I would probably not be there to often. Well I guess being there 4 hours on Thursday, 6 hours riding and 3 hours cleaning on Friday, 8 hours on Saturday and then 9 hours today. I think that it enough of riding for a day or 2. AHH maybe not, back to the road bike training and bmx racing and toss in a few visits to Rays to keep it real. Now I need to get some rest and ice cream. Later..

No comments: