Monday, January 03, 2011

Last day of vacation


Here is a video of Nate at Rays last night.

I don't think will work any more.

So today was my last day of vacation and it was a wild one. I had to get up early and would have liked to sleep in and enjoy it but other thing needed to be taken care of. First I got up to take Jessie to school and the fun started right there. She was not happy going to school this morning and part of it was that Nate and Maddie are still off for 2 more days. But we got it rolling and she was in the car. On the way there a truck pulled a illegal u-turn and I had to hit the brakes with both feet and the picture above it what happened instead o hitting the truck. My rotor snapped from the mount. But the good thing is I didn't hit anything and Jessie got to school on time. Once I got the car home I pulled the wheel off and found out that I was doing a brake job this morning. I decided to replace both side and not the Volvo has shinny new rotor's. After that it was off to Rays again for a few hours for Nate and I before we had to pick Jessie up from school. Once we got her it was off to the orthodontist for Nate to get the braces tightened again before we came home and did our indoor training ride. It felt a little different to ride the road bike after spending about 26 hours on the bmx, jumping bikes and mtn bike over the last 4 days. that puts about 28 hours total and my legs and butt are feeling it. But it is all fun and puts a smile on my face. Now tomorrow takes that smile away as I go back to work and that is a big bummer but I really don't mind my job so that makes it a lot better. Well time to watch the Orange Bowl. Later..

No comments: