Sunday, January 09, 2011

Racing in the barn

Well we took a day off from Rays tonight as Nate had some homework to finish to. But in the racing today Nate took a 4th place in the open and then a 2nd in the cruiser class and then a 3rd in the 2o inch class in class. Nate and a rough day though as he hit the dirt 2 times. I have to say that he has been riding so good and all the time he races I never think that he is going to crash. But today he did and still had good results in the end. I had a decent day and took a 4th in the cruiser class and then a 4th on the 20 inch to. But in the end it is all for fun and that is what Nate and I said we did today.

So for something funny Cece asked me today if Nate and I were going to go to day care again tonight? I knew what see meant as for all the time we have been spending at Rays she is calling it day care for Nate and I. I think that she was hoping that we were so the house would be quiet and we wouldn't make a mess of her clean house. But not tonight with the homework and the fact that Nate put in 40 hours last week. We do need to put a few days on the road bikes to as the road season starts in less then 6 weeks. Boy do we have some work to do. Oh well Nate will be fine. Later..

No comments: