Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Globe

I guess with the snow that is falling I could say this is what I would be doing but it is not. I am on the bubble of going to Rays tonight. There is a Metro Mtn Bike meeting tonight, a what maybe a good football game on TV and well a warm house to relax in. Just have to see what plays out and go with the flow. Cece is spoiling us again with some home made Reuben sandwiches for dinner. If I don't feel to stuffed Nate and I will head to Rays for a little spin.

The snow today was nice as it always makes the city look nice even in the bad areas where not much can help. It at least hides all the trash on the ground and messy yards. But it does make for some interesting driving too. I must have seen at least 5 accidents on the north side today. Just poor driving habits and with all fancy wheels and piss poor cars you can never trust any of the drivers. So I just drive slow and I know it pisses them off but I am getting paid and I don't care. Well time to eat and get to Rays I guess. Later..

No comments: