Monday, April 25, 2011

Furlough Day






Well with such a nice day off what was one to do? I figured I may as well ride my bikes. I first lifted weights and then got some breakfast then got Nate moving. We did a nice road ride along the lake and then cleaned up, changed and loaded the jumping bikes and went to Rays as it is the last week for some indoor fun. After a few hours of jumping we came back home and went to work cleaning the Harley Fat Boy. As always there was a nice coat of dust and dirt on it that I needed to remove. But once it is all shinny and clean it looks nice and is well worth it. I put the battery on trickle charge a few weeks ago so it would be ready for the day I decided to start it up and I was glad that I did that as it started right away. Then I took it for a ride as I am going to drive it to work a few times a week with the price of gas at what it is. But as always it was nice to ride the bikes and then the motor bike. Tomorrow if there is no rain Nate and I are going to head to the gun show for another beating. Later..

No comments: