Friday, April 15, 2011

Going to be a fun one

Nate is going to go down and meet Kaleb tonight and then head over and do this race http://lelandkermesse.blogspot.com/ tomorrow in Illinois. It should be a interesting race as it is a 150 km and parts of the race or on gravel. I am hoping that the rain is light and not to bad as they will be in for a epic race in any case. Oh well I think he is ready for the race and I am hoping that he eats and drinks properly as I am not going to make it to the race. I will keep you posted as what happens.

Last night was a fun group ride as we had 12 of us and we rolled at a brisk pace through out the ride. As the start I was thinking I do not want to do this and at the end as always I was glad that we had the ride. As of now the ride is still taking off at 5:30 next week as we still rolled in as it was getting pretty dark. I am thinking that the first week of May is the time when we will be moving the ride to 6pm. But I will keep you posted on that. See you on the road. Later..

No comments: