Sunday, April 03, 2011

Great day to catch some Rays

The hail coming down on the ride to Rays, it was interesting to drive in.

Curt all happy to be catching some Rays too.

Joe, Mike and Nate taking a break while catching some Rays.

Nate airing it out while catching some Rays.

Nate going into the rafters to catch some Rays.


With the rain, hail and 60 plus MPH winds today Nate and I caught some Rays. Must have been the idea of others as we had a bunch of friends catching some Rays today as well. After the ride yesterday it was a perfect day to play on the jumps to give the legs a day to recover. Nate as always was hitting the jumps high and smooth while I was still trying to get the courage to let the bike jump and have fun. By the end of today I was getting more comfortable and I was actually beginning to almost clear the jumps. I actually did clear a few and now I am hoping to get more consistent by the time that Rays closes for the summer. I just don't want to crash and hurt myself. Well time to sit back and watch UP. Later..

No comments: