Thursday, July 14, 2005

group ride

Well today I did the group ride and I sat in and made it with the lead group. Jeff took off and we were cruising along at 34 mph for about first 4 miles and that took the trash out of the ride right away. That made it good for the rest of the ride and a smooth one at that. I'm feeling good and I think it should be ok for the WORS cup as I'm doing the cup for the weekend of races. Going to leave like at 6am on Saturday to make it for the races but that should be ok. We are then staying Sunday at the race and then the next 3 days in the Dells and doing the water park thing. After that we are going to the cabin for a few days of rest and then the Phillips race. So see you all at the races. Later..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay...what corner you hangin at Downers this year? I am looking to come up and hobble around a bit ..would be good to see ya.

Eck

Jay said...

We won't be at Downer as we are up in Rhinelander. Russell will be down there give him a call at the shop.