Saturday, July 30, 2005

Just things going on

Well just been working, riding and relaxing. With Nate and Maddie upnorth and only Jessica home I have had alittle extra time to get my rides in. Wednesday the time trials were called because Marty thought that Al was out of town. We rode and I left after a lap and a half to get home to mow the lawn and wash my car. Cece has done things with her friends Tuesday and Wednesday. Her friend Chris took her to lunch on Thursday for her B-Day. I did the group ride and felt OK as the pace was perfect and I'm feeling better but still I don't have the high end speed back. I'm hoping that I find it before the season goes into the tank. I just need a nother 2 good finishes and that should be good. Last night I had to work German Fest and I have to work again tonight and tomorrow. Today we rode from Danny's house and got a 50 plus mile ride in. At the end my legs didn't have the pep that I would like and maybe it will so up soon. Tomorrow Danny is coming up to finish the computer stuff to get the wireless and the fire walls and parent protecter things going for me. So that is it and will update later when new junks happens. Later..

No comments: