Sunday, July 03, 2005

Racing upnorth

Today was a good day of racing for the family. It was kind of different not racing and working at the race and hearing your name for a call up and not racing. It was ok as it is always fun to work at least 1 race a year. I suggest that everyone try to do it every year. Nate won his age group again and was looking strong. Maddie raced and took 2nd and Cece took a 2nd in her age also. So it was a great day of racing. The course was great and I wish I could have raced but the leg needs to heal first so I hope by the next race every thing will be good. I worked the finish and it was cool to see everyone come across the finish and I hope that everyone left it all out on the trails. Good job to all and enjoy the 4th and the extra day off. I don't know how everyone finished but good job to all. We are staying up by my brothers for the week and it will be a nice week to let the leg heal so see you all at the next race. Later..

No comments: