Friday, July 22, 2005

Upnorth

Just got in from a nice mtb ride in the woods at the family retreat on the lake in Rhinelader. Boy it is nice to be here as we were in the Dells for 4 days. Boy all the swimming in those pools gets old after awhile. Now that we did that we can wait for a couple of years before we need to do that again. Well for the race update. Nate took first in his race and has now won all the races so far this year. Maddie took second again and is begining to do well in all her races so I hope she is enjoying it. Cece took first again and I wonder how she would do if she rode her bike other then just at the races. She has not trained 1 day this year she only rides her bike the day she races, how nice that must be. I took second in the time trail on Sat and then I hit the wall in the xc race and finished 9th but was able to keep a eye out for any of the guys that were behind after the time trial and I still was able to hold on to 2nd in the omnium. I was happy with the finish so onto Phillips now. Good job to all the others at the WORS cup and see you at the races. Later..

No comments: