Thursday, June 30, 2005

Back Home

Well I'm back home after a 4 day stay in the hospital. I got a real bad infection in my leg and had to go to the hospital for a few bags of antibiotics. I got up Sat night and I couldn't walk and the leg was all hot and I was throwing up so I had Cece take me in. We were there with the drunks who got their punks asses beat up but I was looked at right away. A fever ot 103.7 and not doing good they gave me some oral antibiotics and sent me home. I relaxed on Sunday felt ok but not better. Monday I woke up and the leg was bright red and the size of a clydes waist. So it was off to the doctors office and he looked and said go check yourself in right now. Well now 4 days later I'm back home and no racing this weekend. We are sill going to the races but I'm going to work at it instead of racing and still get my points. I'm off next week by doctors orders but can ride some if my legs allows. So I hope everyone else is ready and we will see you all at the race this weekend. Later..

No comments: