Friday, June 10, 2005

Good Bye

The truck has left town for a new parking spot. My parents are now located in a new area code. It is 715 and a 4 hour drive. It seems kind of different now that I know that they are not right around the block. I guess we will just have to get used to it and now have to find some one to watch the kids when need to do something. Cece's mother will be on call now that my parents are gone. Today Nate and I went for a ride and it was a hot one. We went to the lake and rode there as it was like 15 to 20 degrees cooler. But with the heat we only rode for a a hour and a half for a good recovery ride. Tomorrow I'm going to get a early ride and try to beat the heat and then we are going to Katie's graduation party. I my try to crash Sharon Senn's wedding before we head to Katie's. Today I went and visited David Young and he seems to be doing ok after his accident. I'm glad to see that he is going to just keep working hard for a good recovery. Pray for David as he is going to need a lot of support for awhile until he get's through this part of his life. I have to work Sunday as I thought it was Saturday but it doesn't matter as both days were open this weekend and the time and half is always nice. Have a good weekend and good luck to all those who racing. Later..

No comments: