Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Circle racing

Yesterday I went To the hospital to visit Dave Young and was getting discharged to go home. How great is that? He said that he had surgery last Wed and that the doc's took the knee off and then closed up the leg so he will missing his leg from just above the knee down. He is in great spirits and I think he will be doing fine down the road. He does want to get back on the bike asap and he said that he will get fit for a lower leg in a few months. Have a great recocery Dave and see you soon on the bike. And then Dave Eckel got a long taxi cab ride home per Bdog. I hope that the ride went well and that Brad kept you in good spirits and that they gave you happy pills for the ride home. Dave do what they say and only push it when they drop the green flag. Take it easy as pushing it to soon only drops you back if you damage things and they have to reheal. Good luck to you also and see you soon. Well we raced the track and Maddie is looking better each time on the track. she took 2 4th places. I took a 4th and finished the other 3 races. I'm feeling better each week and I'm hoping to finish in the money more each week. I can see it now, 20.00 to race and get 5.00 to 10.00 back what a bargin. Ah I still love doing it and hey where else can you get your ass handed to to by kids, girls and other older racers. Tonight is the CR time trials and I think Marty said it will be a 17+ mile race. Boy this is getting to be long time trial at the sky hill. When I first started racing these it was a 2 lap then 3 now it appears to be either a 4 lap or longerand now going into the park and back. Wow what a long one but for 5.00 what bargin. The punks had a day in the thin air and it made it tough for them. I hope they get their lungs and start kicking butt and all. Good luck. Later..

No comments: