Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back in Beer Town


We came home late last night to get back fo a Doctor appt today. The fingers are healing well but there is still a fracture in both fingers that need to heal before the Doctor will let me go to work. Oh well that means that I will have to wait until my next appt that he made for the 1st week of August. That means that I will be off from work until then, the good thing is that I have 6 months of sick time saved up and I will be using that. Not a great picture but it shows the screws and other junk in the hand.

We had a good time by my brother as on Monday we went to Crystal Cave with the kids and then they swam all night in the pool. Then on Tuesday we went to the snowmobile skips in Knapp. It was fun as about 20 of the rednecks dropped their machines into the lake. We then came home and watched a movie on the outdoor movie screen. It was a fun time and we can't wait until next year again. Time to get some stuff done and yell at a few kids as they are gettting on each others nerves and mine. Later..

1 comment:

The Shed Master said...

I still don't see what all the crying was about.