Friday, July 28, 2006

Home


We made it home about 11pm last night after a 13 hour drive from Rapid City, South Dakota. It was a great time with the family and we all had a blast the entire time together. Now it is time to start training again for the last part of the season. We didn't have time to ride that much as the driving and the time to meet with family and all took a lot of the time up during the day. But that is what a vacation is for every now and then so the riding had to take a back seat for awhile. I got to ride a couple of times so that was ok. I was able to get a lot of the things done today and now I'm able to go and ride at the Kettle's tomorrow with Fast girl, Russell, and Dan.

Today is Cece's Birthday and next week Friday is Maddie's Birthday. All Cece wants is a new pair of riding gloves and a new pair of riding shoes. So next week we are going to go to Ben's together and get her new gloves and shoes. I'll let Cece get Maddies gift. Boy the years are flying by as Nate is 12, Maddie is going to be 11 and Jessie is turning 5 this year.

It is cool that the 24 hour race is for the National championship this year I hope that all the fellow WORS racers have good luck and have a safe and successful race. I would have raced it if we weren't going on the vacation to the NORBA Nationals. I always had a blast racing with Jerry, Jack Hammer and Fast guy Joe. Maybe next year we can get another team for the race it time allows. We may try to go to NORBA Nationals again next year if they are not in California. I hope that they move them as the places that they have chosen suck. So maybe next year I will race it either with a team or race it with Nate. Well any how good luck to all those who are racing the 24 race. Later..

No comments: