Sunday, July 09, 2006

Ronsta's Beat Down

Jerry and I headed to the Lake County area to do Ron's ride this morning. Jerry arrived about 7am to drop off Mackenzie to play with my punks and get me then off we were. After a slight miss direction and a call to Ron we got there. At least w weren't the last one to arrive. We headed out with a nice group of about 15 which included Goat, Lori, Kevin, T-Bone, John L., Ron, Jerry, Russell. The first half of the ride the group kept the pace at about 17 mph until the others broke off to get to work or other appointments. Then the Goat and John L. picked up the pace and the ride got a little more interesting. I was glad that Ron, Jerry, Russell did the SS state race yesterday as they weren't up to hammering the entire time. The hills at the end started to catch up and I was out running out of gas. Thanks to Jerry for a few pushes and to Russell for waiting a few times for me. We had to skip the meal after the ride so I could get home and pack up the trailer and get the rest ready for our trip. Thanks Jerry for the help getting all the stuff into the trailer. Then it was off to the church festival and help take the kids games down in the rain and get something to eat. Now it is time to get the final touches down for the trip and get ready for the trip. good luck to the others racing the WORS and other races see you later..

2 comments:

tosacrosser said...

Good luck Labecki's!

Ronsta, said...

Thanks for coming out today! I need your email, the one i have keeps getting rejected. Good luck to all you guys on your trip to Cali!