Thursday, July 20, 2006

Long over do

Well we have stayed at a few places that have not had a computer. Nate took 3rd at the Natioanlas on the worst course ever. He racedwell and got passed on the longest tough climb. He raced in the heat of over100 degrees and did great. He was in the lead for awhile but the heat and hill took a bit out of him and he got passedand tried to hang but couldn't. I took 29th in the single speed open against the pros and all. I felt good during the race and pinned it out for the race. Each lap got faster and I'mgladI did the SS race. My time in the single speed race would have put in the top 10 in age so maybe next time I'll race age on the SS. It was great to see a bunch of other racers from the WORS series and they all faired well. We drove up the coast and we are now in Kirkwood Washington just outside of Seattle. See you all in a week. Later..

1 comment:

The Shed Master said...

I still don't see what all the crying was about.