Sunday, July 08, 2007

Cooked Blown up Sir.


Yesterday I went for a ride when I got home from Nate's race and at the end the legs started to cramp just a bit. Well I drank a ton of fluids over the rest of the night while I worked at the church festival. The legs felt a lot better and then I was talking to Cece during the festival and at night saying man it is going to be hot as Hell, should I be doing the Ronsta ride? Well she looked at me in that you're crazy any how so you make the call. I got up ate and hit the Ronsta ride as the temp in the thermometer in the car was reading 81 at 7 in the morning. Oh shit this is going to burn today I was thinking. Well the gang toes the line and off we were and 92 plus miles later and a ton of cramps for the last 10 miles I finished. Thanks to everyone for keeping the pace steady so I could ride it in at the end. For a another report check here, here. Thanks for the picture Ron. Time to eat again. Just finished a entire pizza and now it's time for more salt. Later..

No comments: