Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just pedaling my life away

I have just been doing some rides with the kids to get them ready for the night riding. Took Nate, Mitch and Theo for another night ride last night. Mitch, Nate and Gage raced a Superweek race in the afternoon in witch Mitch pulled a 2nd place finish and then Gage rolled in 5th and Nate 6th. Then we were off to the WEMS race to hassle the racers for awhile. When the sun went down we were off to some more night riding. This time Russell joined us and we hit until my lights went out. I think the kids are ready for the race now after 4 night rides . Just got done painting the front porch and hanging a new light. Cece is painting the kitchen and then I have more lights to hang. Oh I just love playing with electricity. Just chilling and getting ready for the 24-9 race. Later..

No comments: