Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ohh so close.


If you think you are tough just come and race these 4 kids. Nate, Mitch Theo, Myles and Gage the great team mate and helper raced the 24 hour National Hour race this past weekend. These kids were flying down the course ripping times that were faster then most of the adults that raced. Nate had times of 1:12, 1:14, 1:17 and a 1:18 night lap and also a slower 1:36. I don't know the other times of the kids but I will look them up and post them during the week. The kids raced a team of 17& 18 year old kids. Al 4 of these kids are 13 and 14. Just wait they will be beating the best for years to come. These 4 kids raced and just kept it pinned every lap and got on the bikes and never complained. I'm very proud of them and can't with for the years to come. A very special thanks goes to Jeff, Steve and Amy for all the great help as I raced and they all stepped up to ensure a great race.
I raced also with Rick, Kyle and Mark. We took a 3rd place out of 19 teams. We took 3rd by 6 seconds over 4th on a great sprint finish from Mark. A race report will follow later. A big congrats to all the others who won National Championship categories. I will again list them and post pictures during the week. I need sleep right now. Later..

No comments: