Thursday, July 19, 2007

X's 2


Yesterday was a 2 a day, well 2 rides in 1 day. we went to the time trials and then did a night ride. In the time trials on the lead out around the cap Nate was on Al Brunner's wheel and I was 2 bikes back. As we were just about to go across the gravel drive Al hits the deck and Nate's goes down right on top of him. I pull over and circle back and see if they are OK as they went down hard. We untangle and then head out to chase back. We caught alot of the others but then Nate slowed for a while and then he rolled it in to the finish and I took off for a last and fast lap. At the end Nate was OK but Al was pretty sore. After a little stop we put the lights on and went for a nice night ride to finish the night off. I think that Nate and Theo will be ready for the 24-9 race. I'm hooking up to do a 4 person team with Kyle, Rick and Mark for the race so that should be fun to do the race again. Time to get some things ready for the bmx and road ride tonight. I may just do the bmx practice tonight as I'm a little tired yet. Later..

No comments: