Thursday, February 12, 2009

1 last attempt

I have taken the computer all the way down and I'm going to try to reinstall it from the start. I'm new at this and hope to do it right. I figure if I miss on this attempt it can't be worse then where Nate has left me. I hope I have just enough knowledge to get through this and never have to do it again. All I do know is that Nate better not do this again.

Cece is on her way to parent teacher conferences for Nate as he struggling a little in World History so she just wants to talk to his teacher. He is doing good in the rest of the classes though and that is good. Just have to step up the nose time in the books I guess.

Again there is racing at the bmx track this Saturday and a double point race on Sunday. May race the cruiser on Saturday and the 20 inch on Sunday. Have to keep the skills on the 20 inch up and still save a few wins to be able to race it at the Mid West Nationals in Rockford in June. If you are bored over the weekend ride over or drive over the bmx track at the Walworth County Fairgrounds. Racing is at 6 on Saturday and about 1 on Sunday. Later..

No comments: