Friday, February 06, 2009

Too Much

Nate has been taking a computer class at school and thinking that the stuff he is hearing there is good to try at home on mine. Well last week most of every ones icons disappeared and I asked what happened know one knew anything. I figured it was Nate trying something. So last night after dinner I go upstairs and he is doing something on the computer and he says it will be cleaned up and faster. Well now everything is gone, the fire wall, any favorites, pictures, videos, etc. He tried doing a thing where he went back a day or 2 to reset it and couldn't figure that out. He was loading the fire wall back on went I went to bed, and he found some of the stuff in the C drive. All I know now it is a total mess. Damn kids. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Step #1: Make a backup copy...

~Bruce