Monday, February 16, 2009

Darn It

Forgot to set the DVR to tape the Tour of Cali. I have to watch the 1 hour recap @ 10 tonight. That is OK as the rain probably caused another video mess up today. I know the results but that doesn't matter I want to see it happen any ways.

Today Cece took her Mom to her house as she is good to go on her own. That is good to see her doing so much better since she got out of the hospital as she wasn't doing so well when in there. I remember that when ever I was in there for anything that I felt like crap the entire time there and the minute I got out everything was better right from the second you get out. Now her brothers will be stopping in to make sure things are fine and keep us posted.

Then tonight it is back to the same old grind. Meetings for the kids and we have to go as they get a dress down pass for Friday. If they don't get one we would never hear the end of it. And to make sure that we go Maddie has volunteered to watch the little kids for the other parents that have to bring them there. I hope to get out of it and Cece will go alone and then I can catch House and 24. Day off the bike and just lifted weights as the body is sore from the races this weekend. Later..

No comments: