Sunday, February 15, 2009

Warm in here

Heck yeah it was nice to be hitting the gates in a nice warm place today. Here is a video of Nate in the 20 inch 2nd Moto qualifier. Needed to be in the top 3 to make the main and he did what he needed. It was a double point race so the fields were bigger and the races a tad faster then yesterday. Nate and I raced both bikes and we made it through to the main on each one. Nate took a 3rd on his cruiser today and a 5th on the 20 inch. He had the outside gate in the 20 inch and as always it is hard to get over to the others when they are all fast as hell. I took a 6th in the cruiser today as I was on the outside to. In the 20 inch I took 2nd place today which was fine as I need to hold a few wins off for the Nationals. Now I have the coffee and the tour on the computer and the Daytona on the tv. Need to get the feet up. Later..

No comments: