Sunday, November 26, 2006

Bust'n it in the barn

We went to the bmx races today and it was a nice light turn out as many of the fast guys are at the Grands. There were only 30 moto's and that meant you had to be ready as the moto's were flying. As we got there Kenny and Josh were there so that was nice to have another others there for race day. Nate took 1st in cruiser and 2nd in age. I took 2nd in my cruiser. Kenny took 4th in his cruiser class and Josh missed both his mains.

Now the day has come to get my body ready again for work after having 11 days off. I still have a bunch of days to use up as the 10 weeks off this summer were all sick days to let the fingers heal. I still need to get out and get the Christmas gifts and all so I my bust a day off for that also as I still have 2 weeks to burn. Hope the ride today was fun as I was thinking man what a day to be inside racing but it was still a good day as I was still on a bike and racing it on top of that. Later..

1 comment:

bmxmtbfam said...

Great racing today guys