Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Getting ready for the Kill


I have a school board meeting tonight then hitting the bmx track tomorrow. I'm getting the gun out and the hunting stuff ready for the trip upnorth to sit in the woods and hope for the big buck to come by. It is always a nice break to just sit there and think of things that need to be finished, started and planning for the Holidays. I really don't care if I get a deer as no one else in the house eats the meat and I end up getting it made into sausage and pay like $4oo.oo to do so.

This weekend Nate has the State cross race and thanks to Tosacrosser and Russell he will make it to the race. Thanks again you guys. I hope the they all have and good race and come home with some hardware. Time to get to my meeting. Later..

No comments: