Saturday, November 25, 2006

Crazy Kids


After our group ride this morning I came home and cleaned up and ate lunch. we moved the furniture around in the front room and got the tree trimming things out of the attic and loaded the car and got a Christmas tree. I got the lights on it and now the kids are putting the ornaments on it as I sit here. The 4th kid in the picture is Isabella from next door as there are no plans to add to the present herd of kids here.
The group ride today was a nice pace and never got out of hand. We got the 36 plus change done in about 1:50. The group all stayed together and never pushed it so no one never got dropped. I sat in most of the ride as we are going to the bmx races tomorrow. This morning I was thinking the entire time I was eating do I do the road ride or the Goat ride. I figured I would do the road ride as I could sit in and take it easy before the races tomorrow. I will get on a Goat ride one of these days soon, I just needed an easy spin ride today. I asked Nate and he said he wants to race tomorrow or we would have did the ride at Hoyt Park but he wants to race bmx so that is what I have to do. I hope it doesn't rain and they have a good ride. Time to go and check the tree trimmers. Later..

3 comments:

Mountaingoat said...

Missed a good Goat ride...the pace never got to sick.

Anonymous said...

Seriously Jay, I hung in the whole ride. Ya missed it, a good ride and I didn't even need my AK.

Jay said...

I had a tough time deciding which ride to do. Next time it will be on dirt.