Sunday, November 19, 2006

Nothing hanging

Have been sitting in the tree stand and I have'nt seen a deer yet. I spent 8 hours in the tree stand yesterday and I haven't seen any deer. The group hunting next to us has been shooting anything that is moving and they have a couple of doe that they have shot. The one I seen them hauling out on the 4 wheeler was tiny. I plan on only shooting at a nice size buck and no doe so I hope to see one soon. Plan on putting another few hours in the tree stand today and may have to miss the Packer game to try to get that buck. I hope to hear from Nate later also and see how the State cross race went. The weather is perfect and I hope that he has a good race and wins the State Championship. I thank Pat again for getting him to the race. Time to get in the tree stand. Later..

1 comment:

bmxmtbfam said...

bmx was ok real low turn out 51 motos for the adults a ton of kids. the biggest moto were all 12 and under. They anounced they will be racing next sunday