Sunday, November 19, 2006

Shot and nothing

I was out in the tree stand for 5 hours this afternoon and I finaly seen 2 deer. A nice sized fork and a fat little 8 pointer. I took a long shot at the 8 pointer and my shot was low and the bullet hit the ground and the deer took off. I went down and I knew that there wouldn't be any blood and I was right and I didn't see any so I missed the buck. I hope to see another buck over the next few days and get another chance to bag a buck.

Nate called and he won the State Cross race today. He said that he almost lapped everyone in his race. He now has won the WCA race jersery and the State race so meet his goal for the year. Thanks Pat and Russell for getting him to the State cross race. Pat took 20th and Russell took like 31st Nate said they had good races also. Now it is time to relax a little and hit the bmx track for the winter. Of course Nate is beginning to get the skills down and is kicking everyones butt on the bmx track to. Well time to relax and have a few beers. Later..

No comments: