Thursday, November 16, 2006

Off to the great hunt

Tonight we hit the bmx track for gate practice. It was nice to see everyone at the practice again and to see the kids having so much fun. Maddie is looking better and needs to work on getting her body more loose when riding. Nate is looking better each week and I think he will be smoking all the others the rest of the year. I feel better and I think I have figured the proper stance to get better gates. I feel better and hope to have some good races this year again. I leave in the morning to go up by my brothers to go deer hunting and I can't wait to just sit in the woods and relax. I will be back next Wednesday so maybe a ride or 2 over the weekend may be in order. Nate is going to the State cross race with Pat and Russ so I hope that the weather is good and that they all have good races. Thanks again Pat for making sure that he gets to the State cross race. See you all next week. Later..

No comments: