Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Animals

I went to the zoo with Jessica's class today and it was a good time. I walked around with 8 kids and another parent and Grandparent and her friend. It was a nice time. But the kids can sure drive you nuts so with that said teachers are saints to put up with these hyper kids all day. But the other kids that attended the zoo today were just animals running free. I would had been embarrassed if they were mine or under my watch. But enough on that as the day was perfect and then the rolling therapy was real productive to. The shoulder is feeling better today so the weather I think has issues with it and the joint is still tender again and I think it needs a rest on the weight training the therapist has me doing so we will keep working on the range of motion and the different angles of lifting without any weights and maybe that will help the joint heal. Then tomorrow it is the end of the year party for Jess and the teacher and kids want me to come so I may have to stop in and harass them all for a little while. Always nice to get older and not grow up. Later..

No comments: