Thursday, June 03, 2010

Going forward....

The days of PT are flying by and I feel better after most days of therapy, but today was the 3rd day in a row and my shoulder was sore and tired. The therapist could tell and we backed down on a few of the exercises to keep the healing and the strength going forward. I feel a little weak at the therapy as today the 3#'s dumb bell was the max I could do on the press exercise. But we are moving forward and hopefully in a few weeks we will start some work related exercises to get me ready to get back to work. As I do miss work and the normal grind of the job.

Then tonight it was the rolling therapy. It was a steady pace and just right as the speed kept it mostly together except for the few that fell off the pace. Now hopefully tomorrow the rain will pass through and we can get a spin in and then the same for Saturday and then race on Sunday. Just enough to loosen the legs up. Now I need to get my pint of raspberry custard to finish off the night. Later..

No comments: