Friday, June 11, 2010

Bath Day


Today was a easy spin on the Single Speed bikes as the ride last night took a little out of the legs. They didn't feel as bad as I thought that they would but still a nice easy ride was in order. Then after the ride Nate and I gave the road bikes and his Mtn bike a bath. We cleaned then from top to bottom and re lubed them. I had to clean Joe's bike as I broke the chain yesterday right before the Beat Down so I had them throw on a new Dura Ace and I had to get that crappy wax off and put some lube on it. Plus I had to clean the cassette and get the old grease off that to keep the clean and chain rings all pretty. Man that bike fits like a glove right now. Thanks again Joe for letting me use your spare bike. But tomorrow is a pre ride at the WORS race and then to the Peter's house for a pasta feed and to watch the USA play in the World Cup. Should be a fun day and then a great race too. See you at the race. Later..

No comments: