Friday, June 04, 2010

Wiped out

I went to Cece's school for her career day for the students. Well I went and helped Jim form Ben's thanks Vince for letting Jim attend. We talked to the kids about the bike shop and bikes and the different kinds of racing that one could do if they rode and raced bikes. I took Nate's bmx and road bike, Jim brought his fixed gear and Mtn bike. The kids loved them and we had a good time talking to the kids all morning. But I have to say that teachers are special as just a morning with hyper kids was enough for me. I am wiped out and ready for bed right now and it is only 8:45. Man I am old. Tomorrow it is more of the dame as we are going to my nieces house for her daughters 5th birthday party with a bunch of screaming kids. I may need to start drinking before noon to make it through this one. Then it is home for a short ride and then to bed as Nate has a race on Sunday. So that is my day and I am wiped out and even to lazy to get a dish of ice cream for myself. Good night. Later..

No comments: