Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Birthday ride

Cece and Jess with Nate sucking their wheel.

Nate wanted to take the lead and Jess didn't care who was driving the Tandem.

Taking a few laps at the park before taking the tandem to the road.

Have wish Cece a happy Birthday and I won't tell you her age as I want to make it to my next Birthday. But we went for a ride and I have to thank Jerry for the use of his tandem for the Chequamegon so meant that Cece and Jess could take it for a ride today. Once I get on it and we make the final adjustments for me it is going to be a fun ride. After that it was a little time in the pool and then to get a present for Cece and hit Ben's. We got lucky as Brett was there and he did a quick fit on the Tarmac and now he is set for the road camp. Then it was home to grill dinner and enjoy the evening. Now we need to watch someone blow out a whole bunch of candles. Yeah I have the fire dept. on speed dial just in case the house goes up in flames. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish her a belated happy b-day from all of us down in Kenosha!!
Jeff