Thursday, July 08, 2010

Pic's of July 8th

Digging the dirt.
Hitting some single track and hills today.
I tried to hang on the pain train, yeah right that didn't last long.
Expo over taking the city.
Liz coming down the path behind the house.


Today was a long one as we Gus, Kyle and I set up some tubeless wheels for Jordan, fixing some of the other issues and then finally getting out on a 2 plus hour ride. We hit some long climbs and some more sweet single track. Some in the rain and some in the sun. Tomorrow 8 of the Jr's have off and Gus and I are riding with the others. Then it is time to clean the house and get ready for the move to Sol Vista. Wow I can't believe we have been here a week already and all 12 kids are still alive. No really it have been a great time with the kids and they are fun to be around and ride with. I need a big bowl of ice cream as all this work and riding has made me hungry. Later..

No comments: