Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pic's from July 14

Emily and me going up the ski lift instead of riding up the mountain to ride down the final single track of the race course.
Emily all smiles going up the ski lift instead of having to ride up.
Emily and Liz getting out of the hot sun.
Emily thinking I am going to like this not riding up the mountain to blast down it.
Aaron loves the pump track.

Well today was the last pre ride as the National Championship race is tomorrow. I think we have the kids as prepared as we can and now it is all up to them. Now we just need to go over the bikes 1 more time and clean them up and send them to the start line. I will post the results for the EXPO Jr's racing tomorrow as soon as I can, so lets hope for some great results. Later..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go home with bling!