Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pic's from 7-13

Aaron all muddy after the 2nd ride today.
Aaron pumping away.
Aaron on the pump track.
Awesome view on the ride this morning.
Not much going on as the kids rode today and I got 2 rides in and all I have to say is that after 4 plus hours a day for the last 2 weeks I am beat. I am glad to ride 2 times a day with the kids but it is beginning to wear me down. But it is in a good way as I am feeling good but as the sun goes down so do I. But more of the same tomorrow and then race day.

Nate rode today and when he was on the bike he was the same old Nate and riding fine. He showered and everything is looking good and I think in another day or 2 he will be ready to ride full throttle. My heart sank and was just wishing it was me and not Nate but I have to say Nate is way tougher to me. Got to get a few bike things done and relax. Later..

No comments: