Monday, August 23, 2010

Back to work

I start back to work tomorrow as the PT has gotten me to the point that lifting some of my weights and test measures will not injure my shoulder. The Dr asked me today if I wanted to go back and if I could go back with some limits on the amount of weights and repetitive motions could be avoided and I said yes I want to go back. So he wrote up the slip with some limitations and now I get to get back to work. I do have to say that I do miss some of the duties and I really miss my co-workers most of all. What I am going to miss the most is the sleeping in and then going to PT and getting the time to ride for 3 to 4 hours a day, but it all must come to an end and I have to fit it all in some how now. I still have several vacation days to take off before the end of the year so if it is nice out I will be taking the day off and riding and even taking a trip or two yet. But now I have to find my stuff as it has been almost 6 months since I went to work. Later..

No comments: